[OM] New Lens To Me Also - Schneider

Subject: [OM] New Lens To Me Also - Schneider
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:47:18 -0400
Like John Lind, I also have the 2.8 version of the lens shown in this
auction.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3840206464&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6>

As a matter of fact, I think I bought it at John's recommendation and
there is possibly even discusion of this in the archives some 2-3 years
back. I came close to buying a Schneider PC lens to get rid of the
keystoning but ultimately decided on the zoom.  I'm happy.  It's a
distinct improvement over the old fixed length Kodak.

I can't find any records of the actual purchase but my best recollection
is that I paid somewhere between USD 70 and 90 on the bay.

Chuck Norcutt