[OM] Re: What's missing?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's missing?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:35:08 -0400
I'd like to see an example shot of the silver-nose just so I can
understand it's characteristics. We need to start building up our
custom PS techniques to replace what we used to do with film.
We'll have complete electronic profiles and you can just dial in
"100/2.8 silver nose effect", adjust the spectral smearing parameter,
some diffraction diffusion amount...

And you'll be able to keep your feet together. You can even wear
the same colored socks on both feet.

Wayne