[OM] Re: Quick Digit...n/now scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick Digit...n/now scanner
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:27:23 +0200
I have the even older Epson 2450 with silverfast, and I am happy with it.
It is no film scanner, but colours come out really well, and a good A4 print
is easily made from the scans!
And it does 6*6 and larger very well!

I scan at 1200 or 2400 dpi only.

All my TOPE shots are done with this scanner...

Iwert (bernakiewicz) --> www.tope.nl