[OM] Re: Quick Digital Camera Question/now scanner and insects

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick Digital Camera Question/now scanner and insects
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:21:14 -0300

> Richard  is still learning his 3170, so further reports from the front
> may be forthcoming.
(snip)
> Here's an individual's review of the 3170
> <http://personal.inet.fi/private/luukkanen/3170_review.html>. Lots of
> sample images and useful info.
(snip)
> Moose

Thanks Moose, and others, for the feedback and information on the Epson
scanners.

On another note Moose, the fall colors are just barely starting here on the
east coast. They should be at their peak about the last week of Sept or the
first week of October. Of course that varies according to the exact
location, weather, etc. Some of those left-over hurricanes can make a mess
of the fall foliage, but I guess that would be a small problem compared to
what they are facing on the gulf coast right now.
Wayne