[OM] Re: 11-22digitalzuiko - 21f2 (was: which slide film?)

Subject: [OM] Re: 11-22digitalzuiko - 21f2 (was: which slide film?)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:48:17 -0700
If you are inside a house, the 18mm is very handy! The shift lenses seem to
be more useful outside (my favorite lenses).

The E-1 with 11-22 & FL-50 flash is extremely useful inside. The ability to
instantly see the results of the flash is a tremendous help for me. Fill
flash done right by trial and error ... maybe eventually I'll learn. However
I sure hope they come out with the wider zoom soon!

The E-1 isn't able to replace the OM's even for web photos unless you want
to stitch multiple shots together. I definitely agree that the OM system
isn't easily replaceable.

-jeff