[OM] Re: which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: which slide film?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:43:46 +0100
Thanks for your effort in making the comparisons clear Moose.  When I saw
the original post by CH, I was stunned by the 'quality' of the E1 image -
but fascinated to see that there were details in the scanned image
completely absent from the E1 image *without obvious telltales*.  I think
your words sum it up perfectly. It's almost as if we are comparing a water
colour with an oil painting!

Piers