[OM] Re: What to do with seagulls

Subject: [OM] Re: What to do with seagulls
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:00:07 +1000
Hi Graham
Now that is funny - quality criticism. He does echo my own concern that
you were unable to get the geese equidistantly spaced - just not good
enough. :)
In the Brandt pic the seagull was quite a large and distinct part of
the composition - and clearly painted in at even a cursory inspection
closer than 'viewing distance.'  Superimposition and sandwiching negs.
was once regarded as the height of darkroom technique. Now that we can
all do it well with a little expenditure and effort, it's regarded as
unethical. Sawdust! (insert derogatory expletive of choice).
Regards to the other members G.
AndrewF