[OM] Re: What to do with seagulls

Subject: [OM] Re: What to do with seagulls
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:43:29 -0700
It's really an individual artistic decision. I just cloned out a bird a
few days ago. My feeling is that if if looks like dirt and doesn't add
to the image, its got to go.

Your shot would be on the borderline for me. For a small print or web
image, I'd take it out. If resolution is sufficient and it is in focus
enough to be recognizable and attractive, I would keep it in a large print.

Moose