[OM] (OM) Which print film?

Subject: [OM] (OM) Which print film?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:30:44 -0600
Hi All:

I've been asked to shoot a wedding for a friend of a friend as a favor, it
isn't my thing but I am willing to help them out. As they have a small
budget, it suits them to shoot prints and have a scan loaded on a CD so they
can e-mail them and enlarge whatever they like themselves. What would be the
best print film(s) to use?  I will use an OM 4Ti with winder PB 2 and a T32
flash for the indoor, and an OM 3 for the outdoor, so two different films is
likely. Also, since I don't have a lot of experience with printing B&W from
colour negatives, is that going to produce reasonable results, or should I
load a third body (OM 4) with B&W film? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.

Gord