[OM] Re: excessive quoting

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:18:53 -0400
Clearly bottom posters have never worked with the blind community.

Imagine trying to follow a thread -- or even read a thread -- that is bottom
posting if you're using a screen reader.  You have to wait and wait and wait
while it reads you all the quoted material before you get to the new
material that consists only of "Me too".

Bottom posting made sense in the days of 300 baud modems.  It doesn't tday.

Tom