[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:16:15 -0400
This conversation made me think of something. I have an OM-PC that my father
used that he handed down to me with a smattering of lenses. I have used this
camera for my entire shooting career until it finally gave up the ghost
(electronics) and I upgraded to an OM-4T. I imagine that OM-PC got at least
~20 years of useful shooting life.

Now I look at my Dell Laptop. It was the greatest when I bought it two years
ago... it's slow now.

Are digital cameras going to age like Laptops, or like our venerated
photographic instruments?

Evan