[OM] The Art of Perfect Timing

Subject: [OM] The Art of Perfect Timing
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0000
Rolled in late last night from a quickie, day and a half, one night camping
trip with the youngest grandson.  (We let the parents come along, too.)  Talk
about perfect timing!  The weather was delightful; people splashed in the
water; fish were caught and fried; guns were fired; stones were skipped on the
water; wildlife was observed and photographed; massive quantities of various
beverages were consumed; no tents collapsed in the middle of the night.
Couldn't have been better!

And then, to top it all off, I see upon my return that it was my good fortune
to miss the most recent outbreak of the film vs. digital wars AND to find that
Andrew is back and obviously more than ready, willing and able to resume his
duties.  Now, with one of us here and the other one there, the sun never sets
on the List Curmudgeons.

With the pressure off, I see an afternoon nap in my future.  I may even take a
day or two off after I answer a couple of off-list e-mails.  I'm a little weary
from reading the 200+ messages that arrived while I was off having fun.

Oh, and "film" is the answer.  Doesn't matter what the question was.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --