[OM] Re: Death of icons.

Subject: [OM] Re: Death of icons.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:04:51 -0700
That meant something to me. I will miss her too and have these past few
years when she was less active.

I even stuck with her after the episode with the pressed duck as she
used what looked to be an medieval torture machine to squeeze the blood
and other juices out of the carcass of the duck and cautioned, "Be
careful not to heat it too much before you serve it. You don't want it
coagulating on you." Although it may have hastened my move toward
vegetarianism.

Her rendition of the narration of Prokoviev's Peter and the Wolf  was
an unexpected delight even for adults.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA