[OM] Re: Death of icons.

Subject: [OM] Re: Death of icons.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:43:33 -0700
Judging by the rants and argument on dpreview most people who call
themselves photographers have never heard of him and resent being told
that someone was a great photographer before they picked up their
digicam for the first time. The ones who have seen some of his
photographs say he was no good because there was a blur and may point
out that there was no blur in their squirrel shot.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA