[OM] Re: Spirit levels.

Subject: [OM] Re: Spirit levels.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:26:42 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:

>I have never seen a Bogen/Manfrotto 410 head.  :-(  I assumed, based on what
>little I knew, that it was just the junior version of the 405.  The 405 will
>flop over for portrait orientation in either direction.  It just depends on
>which of the three knobby thingies you twist and which way you twist it, or
>them, and which way you rotate the whole apparatus to flip the camera either
>to one side or the other.

On the 405, you have to rotate the camera 180 degrees on the QR plate,
then you can go the other way. But then the controls are around on the
front when looking through the viewfinder and my learned movements to
adjust it are all messed up. I'm thinking about just switching to that
mode all the time and getting used to it.

Moose