[OM] Re: Spirit levels.

Subject: [OM] Re: Spirit levels.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:30:48 -0700
I assume that is a pan-tilt head with the levels built in. Many of us
use ballheads and are pretty well stuck with something in the flash
shoe if we have to be persnickety. I can't imagine a flash shoe
alignment being out of line enough to make any photographically
significant error in level unless the pentaprism has been smashed. But
I could be wrong.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA