[OM] Re: T32 flash troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: T32 flash troubles
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks John and Moose for the info.  It looks as though there is more
serious trouble than just a bad bulb. This morning, I couldn't get the
flash to fire at all using the test button or by tripping the shutter.
I guess it's time to send the ole T32 to the spare parts bin. :(

Richard

--- Moose wrote:

> If the light in the viewfinder isn't lighting either, it seems likely

> that the problem isn't the bulb itself, but the circuit that drives
> it.

and

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail