[OM] Re: Doing it RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: Doing it RAW
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 22:39:29 -0700
Well. That is thought provoking. I use layers for correction because of
the extra control they give but never considered what might happen when
I flatten the image. I would imagine that they are applied in the same
order they were created. I work in 16 bit and they stay in 16 bit until
I choose 8 bit.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA