[OM] Re: C-5060 Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: C-5060 Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:23:51 +0100
Pretty good Joel!  The building shot seems to have exaggerated colour
to me, although I am prepared to believe that my monitor is set
differently.  On the other hand, not all your previous shots, nor that
of the orchid (gorgeous) give me the same feeling.

In addition, it is plain to me that you are no longer feeling down
about your photography ...

Chris

On 7 Aug 2004, at 13:54, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> In lieu of a "daily fragment," here are a couple photos made with the
> C-5060.  I hoped it might be interesting to see something at its widest
> setting, since I think that's the 5060's raison d'etre, but I've also
> included a photo made at the "supermacro" setting, which is very much
> like
> working with a 50 macro in terms of working distance.  (But I don't
> think
> "supermacro" is unique to the 5060 ...)
>
> http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/5060.html
>
> Joel W.