[OM] Re: Weight loss

Subject: [OM] Re: Weight loss
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:40:48 -0700
Some time ago I did something similar for traveling on planes, trains,
ships and buses. A small, high quality wide angle camera to take care
of emergency back up, wide angle, and fast film for inside shots, as
well as the obligatory group shots at the dinner table and the hand
over camera to, "Please, take our picture."  Then I just took the
lenses for the OM4T that would catch 90% of the rest. That missed 10%?
Don't worry about it. You are on vacation.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA