[OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:52:50 +0200
Hi Boris,

I highly recommend buying a Soundblaster Audigy 2 with 192 kHz/24 bits with
digital to noise ratio of 106 dB. Why? Because, everybody knows that vinyl
records are much better than CDs 44.1 kHz /16 bits. SuperAudioCDs is equal
to vinyl.
I also love MAC due to I worked many years with Motorola computers (AMIGA
with 68000, 030, 040 and PPC 603), I also tried MAC and they are a pleasure
but PCs are cheaper and you can do nearly the same with them.
According to Adobe, Photoshop 7 and CS are really outstanding for creating.
If you read Martin Evening Adobe Photoshop 7 for Photographers and
Gliterguru on Photoshop from Suzette Troché-Stapp, you´ll buy CS instead of
Elements for sure.

Best regards,

Dave