[OM] Sigma 8mm fisheye on E-1 + 11-22 comparison

Subject: [OM] Sigma 8mm fisheye on E-1 + 11-22 comparison
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:51:24 -0400
I did a little test of a Sigma 8mm, Manual-Focus, circular-image fisheye lens
on the E-1, compared to the great 11-22 Digital Zuiko.

The 8mm performed pretty well, but needs to be stopped down past f/11 to really
look good. Belows a full-frame picture.

This link goes to a page where I've done wide-open through f/16 comparisons of
both lenses in center and frame edge. The net? The 11-22 blows the 8mm away
into the dust, which I guess that I should expect with a 20yr old design.

Enjoy,

Skip

http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/fisheye-test.htm