[OM] Re: Dying Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:52:27 EDT

> Winsor Crosby wrote:
>
> >I think many of us spend more time in front of Photoshop screens that
> >we ever spent in a darkroom.

Or at least spend more time than we ever thought we would in front of the
computer.
While I dislike being in front of the computer for my "processing" needs, it
is more convenient than when I had to set up and take down the temporary
darkroom whenever I had the need to use it.

I also believe (my increased need for reading glasses and the risk of
carpal-tunnel notwithstanding ) we are healthier sitting at the computer rather
than
inhaling for extended periods and sticking our fingers into those chemicals.

George S.