[OM] Re: Dying Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:35:06 -0700
For this person anyway, the security hassle was one more nail in the
coffin of film. Not enough in itself, but enough to experiment with a
digital camera for air travel. Hard to go back then.

I think many of us spend more time in front of Photoshop screens that
we ever spent in a darkroom.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA