[OM] Re: M18V Control grip with NiCds

Subject: [OM] Re: M18V Control grip with NiCds
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:15:52 +0100
Sorry to disagree, but my 13 cell NiMh 15v grip will still happily turn over
my OM2S after more than a year of not being charged. Exactly why I rebuilt
it that way. In real - world use a charge every 6 months or so would keep it
permanently ready to go. The new -  build NiCd 12 cell I did at the same
time as a control sample is quite weak by comparison. Both are 250mAh.
Neither has been charged since May 2003. This self - discharge thing is very
overstated IMHO.

Julian