[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:04:23 -0400
I KNOW I have another XA somewhere.  It needs a CLA, and I would be more than
happy to send if off to Clint or John if I could find it.  I have moved since I
last saw it, so either it was lost in the move, or previous to that I had a few
things stolen from my car trunk (boot), but it wouldn't have been in the trunk.
 Sigh.  I loved having a stereo pair of XAs.

Earl