[OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tr

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Memory, brain usage and recall(s), was Looking for a lost tripod
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:29:08 +1200
whilst I don't profess to being an expert in this area. Could someone
please tell me how if "our brain capacity is being used at essentially
100%", we can still learn new Oly ( mandatory? OM content ) stuff? I
think that we are possibly talking about 2 different capacities. One
being memory, the other capability. So whilst we might currently be
functioning at 100%, we still have the capacity to improve our
capabilities, whilst increasing our memories.

David