[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:17:45 +1200
I did a Memory & Mind Mapping course recently. It is interesting to
remember that on average we only use about 4% of our capacity, during
our lifetimes. Also that we all have perfect memories, but imperfect
recall. This may sound like I'm contradicting myself, but if you create
extra clues to your memories, they'll be easier to recall.

I am a non-neatnik. And proud of it. I think that "organised" people are
that way inclined, because they either cannot afford stuff or are afraid
of it *duckingforcover*

David
OM Content? I use & collect them ...

PS I know exactly where my tripods are. Where I left them ....