[OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:47:24 -0400
Here are pictures of my Hadley Pro.  The two lenses are the 11-22 and 50-200
E-System lenses.  The notebook in the last picture is about 3" wide, and as you
can see, it fits nicely behind the partition.

BTW, the padded compartment dividers are movable and secured by velcro.

http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/gallery/160241

Skip