[OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:23:31 -0600
Hi Andrew:

The F6 Domke that Skip picked up at B&H for me is the right size for what
you mention, It comes with a 4compartment pouch and you should add a 'chort'
1 compartment pouch too. I really like the bag and use it the most. It
carries easily 1 OM 3, 1 OM 4T wirh a 21/2 mounted & 3 rolls of film,
180/2.8, 16/3,5 in its case with an 85/2 on top, a 28/2 in its case with a
50/1.4 on top. cokin P holder and rings tuck in between the lens pouches,
straps and cleaning cloths at each end, in the side pouch there is room for
3 Cokin Filters, 3 circular polarizers (49,55 and 72) a lens cleaning
bottle, 3 rolls of film, a body cap and lens cap and a Victorianox penknife.

Gord