[OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a satchel style bag
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:59:45 -0400
Cc: frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Domke F-802 is nice, but has NO room for any papers.

The larger F-803 is too big, IME.  I sold mine.

I own a Billingham Hadley Pro that might fit your criteria.  I bought mine from
Robert White in the UK (great prices to the U.S.) and I got the black/black,
which looks much stealthier than the pretty, brown-leather trimmed versions.
Look at the one that has the handle on top, which was a requirement for my
needs.  There's room behind the padded insert to stuff about 2-3" of papers or
a notebook.  I've carried it many times on vacation as my only bag.  FYI, the
black canvas / black leather / nickel hardware version isn't pictured on their
website.

http://www.billingham.co.uk/prodbuy.asp?id=71
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/bags.htm#LabelBillingham  (Price = GBR 74)

Skip