[OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter
From: Magdalena Cano Plewinska <MPlewinska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 04:10:37 -0400
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:44:38 -0600, "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>But....the quality of the image is good.

Wayne can definitely console himself with that as his model exacts her
revenge. "I'am an artist and my vision is misunderstood," he can
repeat to himself to keep his mind off the torture.

> Nice to see you on here again.

Thanks.

> Did you get your patient lighting problems solved

Basically, I avoid flash for closeups. Bringing a macro lighting setup
to a clinic full of kids is just not practical. The pictures I have
taken without flash are for the most part clear, sometimes extremely
so, very rarely unusable. Using digital is good for this because you
get an idea right away if something is just grossly over-exposed or
out-of-focus. And kids just love seeing themselves on the LCD. So
everyone is happy!

> and have you gotten along OK with the OM-3?

Absolutely! I love it! It's been a great help with taking wildlife
pictures; I don't have to fiddle with the exposure while the bird,
squirrel, or my wild and crazy kitten (who typed this greeting:
"hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh") is getting away.

Best,

--
Magda Plewinska
Miami, Florida, USA