[OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:37:12 +0800
I bet the one from Olympus has better quality, mine is perfectly fit and
tight. I have the Kindai OM->EOS which has some pay when you focus, that
means it does not hold the lens tight enough, really not nice. Although I
have no OM->E1 from Kindai but I have purchased a Contax -> E1 adapter from
Kindai which also has a small pay.

C.H.Ling