[OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E-1 adapter
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:06:59 -0700
Well, pure speculation here as I have not seen either, but it's a piece of
metal with an E1 bayonet on the back and OM mount on the front. How
different can the quality be? The difference is not $180, the difference is
that Olympus, in the goodness of their heart (ha ha), is giving a $X value
item for free to entice OM users back to the fold, whereas Kindai actually
has to make money.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)