[OM] Re: Light & Shade

Subject: [OM] Re: Light & Shade
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:24:13 -0400
I am not familiar with TCN, but could TCN and the green filter be particularly
well  mated?  It is, after all, a C41 film, and thus is inherently different
that standard B&W pan films, no?  My past experience with standard B&W films
had me using a yellow-green filter for this kind of separation, but I don't
recall if that was because I preferred it or I just didn't have a green
filter.... ;)  Sr. Moments happen...

Earl