[OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:10:30 -0400
You mean the mirror goes up as you wind the shutter?  Or the mirror is just
locked up and won't come down until you hit 'reset'?   If it is the first
case, mirror isa not latching for the down position, so as shutter is wound
(and mirror is tensioned) it goes up on it's own.  Could be sticky latch,
broken latch, etc.

John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743