[OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:10:02 +0100
Just changed over to a new set of 357s and I do seem to get different
meter readings, at least with the viewfinder pre-exposure display. The
strange thing is that the new batteries show a faster shutter speed
(everything else being equal) of nearly one stop, which would seem to
indicate I was getting over-exposure previously. Unless the TTL
metering is not as affected by old batteries?

James