[OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:59:50 -0500
This is an easy thing to overlook.

A few years ago I was trying a few old flashes I'd purchased to see
which ones worked and which didn't. I'd put them on the camera, open the
lens fully, and shoot at a close object to see if the flash would quench
or fire at full power.

None of them "worked."

I then did my usual Well Duh! A white business card under the pressure
plate solved the problem nicely...

--
Jim