[OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news in the BBQ department - severely OT
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:03:33 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2004 2:31:41 PM Central Standard Time,
garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What! No potatoe salad nor pickle?

My favorite place in Lockhart just started selling beans and potato salad
about a year ago after having been in business a hundred years or so.  Don't
even
ask for sauce. The B-B-Q doesn't need it and neither do you.  They don't have
any so you might as well save your breath asking for it. Makes my mouth water
just writing about it.  I might buy one of their ripe avocados, a slice of
onion or maybe a pickle if I had a taste for some.  Man, is it good.  Bill
Barber