[OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2N mirror locks up.
From: "Sharp Consulting" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:06:11 -0500
eek! Good advice. I didn't even consider the possibilties had my card fallen
out or moved around. The process worked well enough testing my old brand V
flashes since what seems to happen to them is that they will fire and appear to
work properly, but won't quench. It's easy to tell just by the recycle time if
they're working mostly as they should be without wasting any film...

--
Jim