[OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Sand Dunes National Monument (soon to be Park)?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:18:46 -0300

> I've decided to spend a year -- yeah, that's right, one full year, four
full seasons -- photographing almost nothing but my yard and the stuff
that's in it or that I catch passing through.  (I'll make an exception or
two for TOPE shots and vacation expeditions.)  Otherwise, this means I'm
confined to one acre of woods in the northwest Atlanta suburbs.  I've got
six months to go, and I'll put up some stuff when I'm done.  So far, pretty
damn good.

> Not copying what other folks have done before is making me a better
photographer.  Stupid me, I thought I couldn't get any better!  :-)

> Walt, going into hiding, 'cause I know this'll get me in trouble -- again.

Sounds like you've been reading Freeman Patterson :-)

Wayne