[OM] Re: Staying Close to Home WAS photographing Dunes

Subject: [OM] Re: Staying Close to Home WAS photographing Dunes
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:11:21 -0700
On Tuesday, June 15, 2004, at 11:47 AM, Walt Wayman wrote:

> I've decided to spend a year -- yeah, that's right, one full year,
> four full seasons -- photographing almost nothing but my yard and the
> stuff that's in it or that I catch passing through.

Right on Walt. Maybe it's the curmudgeon in me too, but I've been
thinking about exactly the same kind of thing--finding the beauty close
to home. Inspired in no small way by Graham's continuing series of
shots of the Shire. Though, I'm concentrating on my family and our
neighborhood in Seattle so I'm not being as disciplined as Walt...and
well, ok, maybe some travel photos of Australia in there too.....

Rob Harrison
Seattle