[OM] Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution

Subject: [OM] Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:28:03 +0100
A man of good taste and sensibility; my wife bought it for me for my
50th birthday and I have nearly finished.  I reckon that book was
written for the younger generation since old f*rts like you and I were
schooled in punctuation... hang on, you were a journo weren't you?  I
take it back, it was written for people like you, not me ;-)

I gather the book is top of the New Yorker best-seller list (note use
of hyphen ;-).

Chris

On 11 Jun 2004, at 14:31, Walt Wayman wrote:

> Thanks, Chris.  I'm reading "Eats, Shoots and Leaves."  The pluperfect
> just popped right out.  :-)
>
> Walt

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker