[OM] Re: Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: Eats, shoots and leaves, was A question about color resolution
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:41:29 +0100
About a Panda actually; well, there is a paragraph about a Panda's
eating habits and about a stray comma.

I think you have to read it yourself as I am not going to spoil the
joke by explaining it.  Suffice it to say that it is a humorous book
about punctuation.  The author is Lynn Truss, a newspaper and radio
journalist.  Everyone here would find it interesting and instructive –
in my view.

It might also eliminate spurious, misplaced or otherwise abused
apostrophes on the List.

Chris

On 13 Jun 2004, at 04:38, Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Book about a wombat is it ?
>
> ...Wayne
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker