[OM] Re: Cold, wet and muddy and broke.

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold, wet and muddy and broke.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 05:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
> Pack your snowshoes... I am told the May in Michigan was the
> wettest ever,
> rainfall about 75% above the historical average. In Lansing at
> my parents it
> rained 23 of 31 days... kind of like Seattle I guess. <g>

I grew up right along the lakeshore.  I think that one year we
had measurable precipitation for all but five days one spring.

In September and October the weather patterns can get stuck and
it isn't unusual to have 30 straight days of rain proceeded or
followed by 30 straight days of sunshine.  You'll get two
exception days on either pattern, though.

Tourism is such a huge business and a wet summer can be quite
detrimental.  One year we had rain for 18 weekends in a row.
Never rained a drop during the week--only on weekends.

Now, I live where we get a lot of tornados.

AG-Schnozz

http://messenger.yahoo.com/