[OM] Re: Cold, wet and muddy and broke.

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold, wet and muddy and broke.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Yeah, smelly, like fresh from the septic tank smelly. This was
> in Paradise MI. I was worried the stores were going to run
> out of bottled water. Now the water in Tahquamenon Falls
> was not smelly, but the town water supply, whew. I took
> showers with my nose closed. I used bottled water just to
> brush my teeth.

See, now that's another story.  Most of those hotels up there
have the worst possible water.  The water is rather acidic and
leaches out every possible nasty from the pipes.  I remember as
a kid gagging on UP drinking water.

BTW, nice attempt on the spelling. I've given up ever learning
how to spell it, so I just write Taq or TQ or T Falls.

AG

http://messenger.yahoo.com/