[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:40:01 +0100
I did try the Kodak settings he suggested without great success (it was
skin tones I was having most trouble with) and ended up trawling
scanning forums for a solution. Someone suggested some colour settings
that I tried and got pretty good results with, but it took quite a lot
of searching and then I lost the settings when I upgraded (my fault I
know). I just think the Superia range should be included in the
profiles as it is one of the most popular consumer films. Other than
that it's a great product.

James