[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencies
From: yves barbaroux <ybarbaroux@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:16:26 +0200
I come back to this , even if ifeel sorry to cannot explain me better
in english .
Color is really  something which can't be managed automatically, beeing
fonction
of many variables : "id est"the ambiant light , the screen , or worse
the paper on which
we see it  and it is as irealist to expect it staying the same all over
the process
than to expect  a poesy beeing translated  "as is " from english to
french and by a machine !

yves