[OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into co

Subject: [OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into computer
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:17:54 -0400
At 12:25 PM 05/14/2004 -0500, Phil wrote:

>I know this may sound downright silly (newbie audacity alert), but is it
conceivable to modify the design of the Polaroid back which uses a block of
optic fibers to channel light from the normal film plane to the Polaroid
film? I'm assuming a full-size sensor instead of Polaroid film, if I'm
making sense here... {Phil}

While the Polaroid back works very well for what it is (determining framing
and exposure), the resolution through that fiber optic bundle isn't very good.

Steve Troy