[OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into computer

Subject: [OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films into computer
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:40:49 +0100
OR:

5. Try a different processing house - one prepared to spend a bit longer to
produce higher-resolution scans than the usually available 6Mb.

Since you are in UK, you can try Peak Imaging in Sheffield. They can produce
6Mb, 14Mb or 25Mb scans to CD from colour negative film for GBP7/GBP15/GBP22
- though they will still be jpeg, unless you are prepared to spend much more
for one-off scans (eg GBP40 per frame for a 100Mb tif). I.e. One this option
*does* enable you to specify the quality you need.

www.peak-imaging.com

No connection other than as a satisfied - and duly impressed - customer.

Piers